I hope not, there are too many freakin dear around. It's a nightly routine to have to stop 3-4 times for deer in the road/near the road and pretty much daily I see a new one dead beside the road.
I heard from a source that they might be shuttin down deer this year.
reason being is that were it is so dry they don't want anyone in the woods,because they are affraid that the woods will catch on fire,and it kill someone
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
I hope not, there are too many freakin dear around. It's a nightly routine to have to stop 3-4 times for deer in the road/near the road and pretty much daily I see a new one dead beside the road.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
nah man i really dont think deer season is over and they have already made up and sent out the hunting pamplets for this year when season starts and begins im pretty sure season will be open
This is usually brought up every year and it never happens. Hopefully it don't this year either.
crack is whack
i would take coon hunters word on this one...he knows everything there is to know about it
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Alot of deer are going to die this year regardless if the vegetation doesnt pick up.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I remember back in the 90s they tried to shut it down. It didnt work. Dont worry it wont be shut down. Just becareful in the deer woods this year and if you smoke make sure to put that cigerette out and not throw it down.
I heard that black powder season was being considered to be canceled, because of the greater risk of fire(yeah, I know-but everybody doesn't do it by the book). I don't hunt, but being a miner it is a daily topic at work. I ain't much on shooting Bambi [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], but if you canceled ALL of the deer seasons, you really kinda unbalance the food chain here. If someone doesn't harvest the deer , some are gonna starve. Which is worse, and some folks get a great deal of food from deer season.
They wont do it. because they know there will be alot of ticked off hunters. hunter is right they tried to pull this stunt before. with the rain that has fallen it will keep it open.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
They tried this in the late '80s and what happened was that all the seasons were delayed a week. Really great deer hunting that year.
Bookmarks